Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where are Marcus and Cyndi?

We have a SPOT, a device I can use to let people know where we are, even if we have no internet connection.  I think it is reasurring for family to see the email come in and where we are.
As well as and "OK" button there is a "HELP" and "911" button it it really gets ugly.  Hope to never use those features!  When the 911 button is activated the  GEOS International Emergency Response Center is contacted and our GPS coordinates are supplied to send help.  The "HELP" button contact my emergency contacts are emailed. 

So far I am unable to share our previous locations, but from here on, you should be able to see where we are if you are interested.  Click on the above link.

 
Here we are under the Golden Gate

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you made good time. Enjoy Monterey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot is very cool dont tell any of my ex's about that it works to good

    ReplyDelete