Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spent the last couple of days here in Monterey sorting and organizing and most importantly, visiting with friends! Friday "Big Don" took us to lunch at LouLou's right here on the wharf, so convenient and such good food we ate there 3 days in a row! Calamari, so good.  Later that night Don and his wife Terry came by and we had a great time reconnecting with friends.

Feeling a bit like settlers heading across the plains as we start to divest ourselves of things we are already finding we don't need.  Sold a 50 watt solar panel as we found the 100 watt we just installed keeps up with our needs nicely so far. 

Ann and Jeff will be coming by today to help with a few things around the boat, and we should be heading out for San Simeon this afternoon. Lots to do!

Yesterday I was a bit anxious about our departure, but I think once we get past Point Conception, I'll feel much better.  Unfortunatly I don't accomplish much when I'm like that, frozen is the best way I can describe it.  Today is better, probably because I realize how much I have to do and how little time I have to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment