Wednesday, February 6, 2013


1/27/13

Oh how fun! Your dinghy is your car! Sometimes . . . today we had a nice entrance to La Manzanilla, I always wear a swimming suit, and put a dress in a waterproof bag so I will have something nice and dry to wear. Going in today was great, didn't get wet past my calves. Had a nice day walking around La Manzanilla at an art walk. Saw some very nice art and even better, some beautiful homes.

After picking up a few things we headed back to the dinghy. Tide was out, so we hauled the dinghy out to the water until it floated. Then we wait for a wave set, followed by a lull. Marcus is in back pushing and I jump into the boat when he says go, then I crouch down in the bottom of the boat to keep the bow up when the next wave comes by so we will ride OVER the wave. If we miscalculate, or the next wave is bigger than we think the wave goes over my head and I am drenched.

No comments:

Post a Comment