Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sunrise 
Our slip is right under the HUGE Mexican flag.

12/5/12

A little catching up to do, so much going on. I had computer issues and could not open my documents; all this came to a head the day before we were leaving San Diego. My hero that day was John who tried to help me with my computer woes. I was at Starbucks specifically to get Internet, and my computer would not connect. John walked me through every solution he could think of but nothing helped. It seemed at if the servers at Starbucks was down, but that is impossible, it's STARBUCKS. Everyone else in the store seemed to be online. Then I found out the server was down . . . It wasn't my computer. WHEW. THANK YOU JOHN!! (Prompt Computer Solutions)

I sure couldn't like WRITE with a pen and paper or anything now could I? So now I have Internet access and can open all my documents and all is well in my world once again.

The day before a passage I always get a little anxious anyway, so this didn't help. The computer is my link with family and friends.

So nice smooth trip to Ensenada and lots of running around doing errands eating out, and provisioning. Ensenada is a great town, and it is always hard to leave as there is so much to see and do. The winds are up for the next two days (fingers crossed) and so we are heading south once again. May shoot all the way down to Turtle bay, a roughly 52 hour passage. We could break the trip up into smaller ones, but it looks like we only have a couple of days of good wind and sailing is not only nicer it also saves diesel.


My traditional Ensenada haircut!  Stella and her daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment